Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scorpion EXO750

I won an EXO750 of my choice in a contest a couple of weeks ago. The motorcycle dealership who sponsored the contest didn't have a design I liked in-stock so I had to special order one. It should be in at the end of the week. 

Scorpion EXO-750 Vintage Helmet

I seriously think Scorpion should be paying me a sponsorship -- I now have two (2!) EXO700s, black glossy and black matte, an EXO500 and an EXO750 which I ordered in the "vintage" design. I need to get the gold shield, though as that looks badass. 

By the way, when I tried on the EXO750 it was much more comfortable on my head than the EXO500. But that could just be the shape of my head. I was surprised that the 750 didn't have the drop-down inner visor since the lower EXO500 does. Otherwise it seemed very similar to the EO700s I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment