Friday, October 17, 2014

Mid October Ride

I went riding. Nothing special, just a quick jaunt up Peak-to-Peak and back while the weather was good again. I'd made the same run last week, but this week the weather was more forgiving. Mid-80s in Denver with mid-70s in Estes Park and, unlike last week, there was little to no wind.

I recorded the ride on my GoPro on the way up to Estes Park and then moved the camera to record the ride behind me. It's that video that I uploaded to Youtube. Unfortunately, I got caught up behind a few cars and even another motorcycle that was going extremely slow and had to tone it down a handful of times.

To be fair, I tried adding music to the video just so you didn't have to listen to the engine's noise being picked up by the terrible mic in the GoPro, but I couldn't figure out how to add more than one song, especially since these videos are longer than a song's length.

So, my advice is to simply turn down the volume and enjoy.


This first video is from the intersection of Highway 7 and Highway 72, heading south.
This is part two. Apparently, GoPro won't record one long video, but instead cuts off after about 20 minutes. Which turned out to be fine, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment